Peer Review Process
Peer review is intended to assess the validity, quality and originality of the article to be published. The main goal is to maintain scientific integrity by filtering out invalid or low-quality articles.
Articles sent to Fitrah will be examined first by the editor in chief to determine whether the contents of the article are in accordance with the focus and scope of the journal. If the article content is out of scope, the editor in chief will immediately reject the article.
If the article matches the focus and scope of the journal, the chief editor will assign the editor to check the plagiarism of the article using the plagiarism application. If categorized plagiarism is high (more than 20%), the editor will immediately reject it, if the category is low (less than 20%), the article will proceed to the next process.
The editors will appoint and assign two reviewers who have expertise in the concentration of the articles discussed. the review process by the Editor and reviewers, using the Double-Peer Review Process, where the reviewer does not know the identity of the author, and the writer does not know the identity of the reviewer.
Reviewers will send an article review note, the editor will send it back to the author, and ask the author to revise according to the reviewers' notes.
After the revision was accepted by Fitrah, the group (Editor, editorial team, editor in chief) consulted to determine whether to accept or reject the article. These provisions are written in the acceptance letter, and will be sent to the author.
The Review instructions, there are 8 steps:
- Reply Editor's response to the article submission, select Will do the Review, then send the email
- Reviewers who don't understand can download the review guide or contact the editor
- Open the article by first downloading it
- Give comments in the file, by adding the comment form in the file
- Include a hail Review of the article
- Upload the document again that has been commented
- Give Recommendations to the article
- Confirm again if you have done the review process via email