The following guidelines for prospective authors apply:
- Manuscripts written in the Indonesia or English but still taking full care of respective linguistic principles of the text.
- Manuscripts must submitted in Microsoft Word, the main font used is Garamond. A4 paper size, one point fifteen (1.5) spaces, justified. The page number must be entered in the text located in the footer section of each page.
- Articles must be in the range between 4000-6000 words, excluding titles, abstracts, keywords, and references.
- Article consists of title, name of author, affiliation, abstract (Indonesian and English), keywords, introduction, methodology,theoritival review, results and discussion, conclusion, and references
- Articles could be based on either conceptual or empirical research findings. Articles must discuss issues that are of fundamental and international/global concern and importance. Issues may speak to and address local contexts, but they must be of significance to the greater regional, global, and collective interests.
- Article should be original script and free from plagiarism and that it should be previously checked by Turnitin application.
- References must be written correctly. In writing a quote, it would be better and inviting to use quote manager software, such as Mendeley and Zotero.
- The reference must written use body note by following the APA Style New Edition standart, and use of a tool such as Mendeley and Zotero, for reference management and formatting. (guidelines can be downloaded at this link)
- The reference (body note/in-test citation and references) follow the format as stated above. References derived from books and accredited national journal articles, especially reputable international journals, and are strongly recommended to be up-to-date