- The writing is the author's original scientific work and has never been published or is in the process of being published by other media
- Articles could be based on either conceptual or empirical research findings. Articles must discuss issues that are of fundamental and international/global concern and importance. Issues may speak to and address local contexts, but they must be of significance to the greater regional, global, and collective interests.
- Manuscripts must be submitted for consideration by email; and in the form of Microsoft Word
- Manuscripts can be in Indonesian, Arabic, or English
- The text that is sent is typed in 1.5 spaces, font: Garamond, size 12 Pt, and The length of the article is between 4000 to 6000 words (including bibliography, notes, and tables).
- Manuscripts that are sent must follow the rules for writing scientific papers and use notes in (body notes) and bibliography, reference writing styles use the latest version of APA style, and must use reference management tools such as Mendeley, Zotero and others.
- Editors have the right to edit and make corrections to manuscripts that are not in accordance with the rules for publishing the Fitrah: Journal of Islamic Education
- The manuscript consists of nine (9) components, namely: title, Author’s identity, abstract, keywords, introductions, theoritical review, method, findings and discussion, conclusion, references. (Article Template)
The details of the component are as follows:
Title: Maximum 15 - 20 words. The font used is Garamond, 14 pt, in the Center, and bold.
Author’s identity: The author's name is written below the title using Garamond font, 11 Pt, bold, capitalizing the first letter of each word. Institution name, and author's email address
Abstract: The abstract is written in English and Indonesian, the abstract contains a maximum of 250 words. The abstract content contains a brief description of the research objectives, research methods, and research results. The abstract is not a conclusion nor does it include a summary, the abstract is written using the format as previously mentioned. The abstract in the English version is placed above the Indonesian abstract. It is typed using font Garamond 10 Pt and 1.2 Line spacing.
Keywords: Maximum 5 words/phrase
Introduction: Title of introduction is written using capital letters [font Garamond 12 Pt, and bold], this section contains: (1) Background that reveals the reasons why you are interested in conducting your research study. (2) a little literature review related to the research title, and this section also contains relevant research studies from reputable journals or other references) that support your research study. You should also describe the novelty between your research and previous research, and what makes your research unique in comparison to previous studies. (3) At the end of this sub-chapter, you must explain the purpose of your research. [font Garamond, 12 pt, 1.5 space, normal]
Theoritical Review: Title of Theoritical Review is written using capital letters [font Garamond 12 Pt, and bold]. In this section, theories relevant to the topic or research variables are described. Theoretical studies are the basis for future research discussions. [font Garamond, 12 pt, 1.5 space, normal]
Method: Title of Method is written using capital letters [font Garamond 12 Pt, and bold]. In this section, the research design (qualitative, quantitative or mixed methods) is explained clearly and is appropriate for the research purpose. also briefly describes the research procedures, data collection methods, and data analysis techniques used. [font Garamond, 12 pt, 1.5 space, normal]
Findings and Discussion: Title of findings and Discussion is written using capital letters [font Garamond 12 Pt, and bold]. This section contains the results containing research findings that must answer the questions as stated in the research objectives in the introduction. This section is presented systematically in the order in which the research questions were asked. If your research method is qualitative, the findings describe a description of the data obtained from the data analysis. If your research method is quantitative, then the findings reflect the results of statistical analysis. The research discussion is part of the analysis of the research findings. and compare the research results with the model or theory on which you have proposed. The research findings should be critically analyzed by the authors (not just a description of the data), and it is imperative to propose solutions. [Garamond, 12 pt, 1.5 Space, Normal]
Conclusions : Title of Conclusion is written using capital letters [font Garamond 12 Pt, and bold]. must contain answers to research problems, which are based on research findings, theoretical significance/conceptual construction. Conclusions are not summaries, nor descriptions. [Garamond, 12 pt, 1.5 Space, Normal]
References: title of References is written using capital letters [font Garamond 12 Pt, and bold]. Sources referred to in the text of the article must be listed in the reference list and vice versa. References come from books and articles from accredited national journals, especially leading international journals, and are highly recommended to be updated (last 10 years of articles to be published). In writing citations, it is best and recommended to use citation manager software, such as Mendeley and Zotero, following the APA Style .